Le slicksierra build thread

you could alway buy one of the stick on chrome covers for the handle.

:trolldance2:

Thats what I have currently just scuffed and sprayed gloss black :cool:
LGB... I'm just finishing painting my copper handle, in 2 weeks I'll be making a more thorough how-to on how to replace NBS handles... video and all... GoBro ftw lol.

I wish I could have gotten a deal like that on my handles... but all my parts are OEM, so there is a trade off :imo:

Thanks bro, but a Copper handle?? Im confused. And all my parts are OEM... just used not new OEM :bertstare:

picture.php

Dorm room cut, polish and wax of dat handle and a little love for my gascans

Is it really that good? Its expensive as hell, and I like the results I have had with Meguiars. But I have never used adams, hell I didn't even know about it until this year. I'll probably end up ordering their hand polishing kit this summer to give it a whirl

* and my truck is pretty trashed with deep scratches. I almost feel like like I would be wasting my money of a premium product like adams. But I should at least try it

Last edited:
:hmm: Yeah thats all ive ever done is hand polishing. All I have done recently is my hood, roof and tailgate and that took like 4 hours. Id love to get a pc kit. I just wanna learn how to do it right, so i dont screw up my paint even more, and I do like where that adams money is going, it always feels good to donate

:hmm: Yeah thats all ive ever done is hand polishing. All I have done recently is my hood, roof and tailgate and that took like 4 hours. Id love to get a pc kit. And I do like where that adams money is going, it always feels good to donate

plus, every product adams sells is made in america. The foam gun they used to sell was made here, then the company went over seas, and adams stopped purchasing from them.

they make detailing a lot more simple.

shit i just ordered the other day 130 bucks worth of stuff

Id like to get some stuff from them, gotta get out of school first and start working again to get the money flowing. Im gonna be working (hopefully) at sweet valley farms in ringoes if you've been down that way past the dealerships and copper hill school. But I only have another week and a half of school left

Id like to get some stuff from them, gotta get out of school first and start working again to get the money flowing. Im gonna be working (hopefully) at sweet valley farms in ringoes if you've been down that way past the dealerships and copper hill school. But I only have another week and a half of school left

shit, 5 min from my house, the owner JohnJoe used to rent a house from my family. nice guy as long as you dont piss him off lol.

yeah haha thats the way all the old farmers are. I talked to him back in march because my gf's dad is good friends with him. Im suppose to call him next week