Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Truck looks good Kyle! Cannot wait to get one in the spring, just need to see if I can justify getting a diesel.

Truck looks good Kyle! Cannot wait to get one in the spring, just need to see if I can justify getting a diesel.

I justified it by not spending 50 grand on a new one haha. I went the "cheaper" route :crazy:

are those chrome door handles :dnw:

Idk what you talkin about bro?

Said it would wait, but couldn't help self and debadged some tonight. The chrome Spears will be done someday but I'm happy with it now.

:lol:

Anyone tell me how to candy tailights? Never done it...

I did my GMC tails. I taped up the reverse lights. then got VHT red tint shit. scuffed them up a little with high grit. clean and paint a few coats. sand and clear until you're satisfied.

I did my GMC tails. I taped up the reverse lights. then got VHT red tint shit. scuffed them up a little with high grit. clean and paint a few coats. sand and clear until you're satisfied.

this^^ i still haven't cleared my tails yet but yeah its really easy i mean even i didn't fuck it up.

to this

kyle i love the color man!

:shake: So do I, there's so much metallic in it. This one will clean up very nice after some paint correction

Sounds easy enough, will have to do it this weekend. Thanks :shake:

this^^ i still haven't cleared my tails yet but yeah its really easy i mean even i didn't fuck it up.

to this

Looks so much nicer with all red, that yellow looks terrible from the factory!

Looks so much nicer with all red, that yellow looks terrible from the factory!

my tails where also a bit rough looking and scratched but the VHT stuff filled the scratches quite nicely :notbad:

just make sure you do light coats.

candy gmc tails look much better. especially the late model ones with the black borders