Kicker Hideaway

Horhey81

Mar 12, 2013
vy6egape.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on this sub, anyone have experience with it? All the reviews seem to praise it's power!

HoR-HeY 81

Sounds great in truck when you tune your gain right, I still have the factory radio. May exchange for a typical sub under rear seat?!? Undecided

HoR-HeY 81

U familiar w the hideaway? Debating vs typical sub even w aftermarket head unit.

HoR-HeY 81

WEll its performance isnt going to be great just clearly based on the size of the box, however imo, Id rather have a forum fitted piece like that over a massive sub box taking up all underseat storage

Wasn't bad, I just wanted more knock, I got a kicker comp and an alpine amp. Pretty decent! Just need a head unit.

HoR-HeY 81

6abemyve.jpg

I sayn bruh, coolest truck on CGM! JTFO

HoR-HeY 81

I am aware of my truck being awesome!

Seriously man...you post up here asking for an opinion on a sub...then I say I would't have one and you get all defensive...ask anyone who has done anything with car audio...powered subs suck.

Don't ask a question you can't handle the answer too.

Last edited:
Kicker apparently has another system that boost the mids and highs and includes a under set sub for the crew cab trucks. While it is not as cool as a custom system it is a huge step up over factory. It retains the factory head unit and speakers.