Justin's Dezol: Project Face Lift.

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012
Well I got tired of the colour matched and the painted denali's and have been wanting to do something about it for a while. As some of u know, when I was trying to sell my caddy clip from the bagged project, the only decent offer was a straight up trade for an 06 Silverado 2500HD and I jumped all over it! Clip sat for almost two months and finally got around to doing it today. Sorry pics are dark. It was a full 10 hour project. BTW I fucking hate #M's 2 sided tape!

Before:

After:

I like it a lot better without the flares and think I am going to pull the rears tomorrow.

What is left is:

-Find cheap OEM fog lights.
-Colour match handles and mirrors.
-Replace upper and lower bumper covers. Pretty sure the cowboy who cut them before used either a butter knife or a toothbrush to do it.
-Debating about doing retro fit H1 mini's in lows cuz the curret 35W HID's are blinding as hell.
-Buy new rims and tires just for GR$$N$.

All that should make me a happy camper until the body finishes rotting out.

Looks good, I like the sierra front end but this came out good and I'd rather see the sierra front on your bagged truck. Only thing this truck needs is the in my driveway mod :cheeky:

Need to put the Sierra front end on the bagged truck and cut the HD hood to fit.

that is the exact plan. I have a white HD hood sitting on bagged truck which u can see squeezed in garage.

Thanx for the compliments. Going to detail today and find a neat spot to snap some pics.

Nice man :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the retro fit. Been wanting to do the same and/or possibly put a led cube in the high beam

Thanx everyone for compliments. Still lots to do. Noticed today bumper isn't sittling level so gonna fix that. The hood latch is different for chev. I need a 10" screw driver now to open hood! while looking for hood latch also need the plastic piece for a chev that covers the latch, rad, intercooler etc. GMC one is different. Just little stuff like that.

well back gave me the ol' fuck today. Doing the swap yesterday kinda pushed it over the edge. BUT did manage to snap a few more "clean" pics. I now realize I need a nice camera.

fits right in