Jordan's NBS Build Thread

Tailgate handle shave kit came in, it's actually really good quality... highly recommend the eBay kit for the price. I'm home for a week so I'm going to try to figure out my wheel situation and get the rest of the debadging/cleaning done.

Trying to figure out front shocks today. Tony just quoted me $200 for a pair of Belltech SPs... FUCK THAT. That seems like an incredibly high price for a single pair of shocks. Looks like I'm going to NAPA to get the 37072 SensaTracs for the front. If I don't like them, I'll pony up for some Fox's before I pay $200 for a pair of Belltechs. I wish McG offered a front shock for this setup, would have just gotten it over with when I bought the drop/rear shocks.

Unless he's smoking the good stuff and thought a PAIR actually meant 4 shocks :shrug:

You don't happen to have a part #, do you Dakota?

Yeah he must have quoted you all four man. You can always heck with the suspension source too, they deal with belltech and are usually the same price as Tony or a few bucks more.

I posted up on SuspensionSource's page on GMFS so I'll wait to hear back from them before I buy from Jegs/Summit. Would rather support a vendor.

Edit: SuspensionSource just quoted me $220 on GMFS, what in the actual fuck is going on :rofl:

Last edited: