Issues with 4HI and 6HI mod

OK working great now. Even added the HID 6K to the fogs. Is there a way to get the fogs to turn on and off as I please with the 4Hi mod? I could careless about the DRL's for now. I have stock lamps in there.

If you diode the fogs to the hghs, they will stay on with the higs and lows also. The downfall which I did not like, was that when you flashed someone the highs and fogs would come on.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Or diode the fogs to the lows, because when you do turn your fogs on and flash someone itll flash the fogs. But if you have it diode'd to the lows they stay on all the time and will not flash. I did that to mine cause when I get hids for the fogs I dont want them to flash every time i hit the highs.

done and done. I turned my HID fogs on and after a little trouble shooting turns out I was send dud Ballast. Sent Spenser from GMFS an email and even on a saturday got all the details figured out and I am taken care of!

done and done. I turned my HID fogs on and after a little trouble shooting turns out I was send dud Ballast. Sent Spenser from GMFS an email and even on a saturday got all the details figured out and I am taken care of!

you got a bad ballast? or did you need to flip the wires around?

Here's a final pic of my Mod. Works great except I got a bad ballast. Called Spence and he took care of me. Would recommend him.

3280d39b.jpg

Turn fogs on with highs. I tried flipping wire with ballast and no go. Should see the new one next week.

yup but when I flash high's the fogs come on aswell. I will grab some Vid's once I get the other Ballast in. I hate being a one eye'd wonder.