In here if you like CARS...........

I like the flat on the rat rod, but the Porsche def needs to be gloss. It was hard enough keeping our glossy race cars clean, I can't imagine a flat one if it's not cleared like that

Someone say camber?
mava5eru.jpg

I'll see your van and raise you a Celica

The+Wild+Wild+Hella+Flush+Toyota+Celica+003.jpg

:troll:

I thought about posting that but it makes my skin crawl. I for some reason like the van. I saw a red odyssey on fb yesterday and tried to find it on google this morning to post but I couldn't. This was my #2 option.

Love this pic
Lexus+camber.jpg
'Nother fucking gay "stance" there. Not being a dick on your style, like whatever you want, but I just think it's dumb as hell. Handling is non-existent, forget about tire wear. The functionality is totally gone. The pic is cool tho and the car looks like it's probably sweet too with the big flares and all, just take the camber down. Anything more than ~2* is too much

evy2ezeb.jpg

Don't know if I posted before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

This is "stance" done right IMO

I like it all. Just like a whore.

Except stupid excessive shit like donks, that celica, Carolina squat, etc. Most styles can be clean and done right. That's what makes the auto scene so cool, all the diversity that is out there.

I like it all. Just like a whore.

Except stupid excessive shit like donks, that celica, Carolina squat, etc. Most styles can be clean and done right. That's what makes the auto scene so cool, all the diversity that is out there.

In general, I agree. I actually get a lot of shit for my broad automotive likes from my friends, but the "stance" scene is really hard for me to like cuz a large portion of it is so extreme. There are exceptions to every rule tho, I've seen a few tasteful stanced cars I like

:word:

It took a while for me to come around to it, but I really enjoy most of those cars now. I tend to like cars built for drift a lot more, but show cars in the stance scene are awesome too. Bagged STI's, MK IV's, slammed bugs and wagons, etc. All badass in their own way.

Let's face it, anyone who takes a well-operating vehicle from the OEM and slams to the ground or lifts it to the sky, and anywhere in between, has a screw or two loose to begin with.

:crazy:

My .02

I thought about posting that but it makes my skin crawl. I for some reason like the van. I saw a red odyssey on fb yesterday and tried to find it on google this morning to post but I couldn't. This was my #2 option.
ana9etyr.jpg
this red odyssey?

IE this stuff probably appeals to most everyone here:

tumblr_n7e9rrzPiN1r3cy2io1_500.jpg

tumblr_n79j64tPIy1rrla1ho1_500.jpg

Simple, clean, and well done :imo:

Once cars have like 5*+ of camber, then starts the real hate lol

IE this stuff probably appeals to most everyone here:

tumblr_n7e9rrzPiN1r3cy2io1_500.jpg

tumblr_n79j64tPIy1rrla1ho1_500.jpg

Simple, clean, and well done :imo:

Once cars have like 5*+ of camber, then starts the real hate lol

Wagon is pretty cool, but I hate bodykits of any kind so im not crazy about the white one. Clean stance though

I still luv it. Anybody in the stance scene prob knows who the owner of this lexus is.
SNLS400.jpg

bens62-24.jpg

And like already mentioned I luv any thing drift related
It has the low stance but its also a drift pig
8067482910_38be9b7248_o.jpg

Last edited: