Ideas for a 2013 4x4

MFAnderson

Jun 12, 2013
Well I hope this is in the right place. But anyways I was just looking for some ideas and input on some wheels and tire for my truck. I know I want 20s and I know I want chrome but that doesn't narrow it down to far. And I'm also undecided on lifting it or leaving it leveled? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Here's a picture of how it sits now the 285/65/18 BFG at and 2 inch daystar.
image_zpsa4dbece1.jpg

lift, get rid of some of that chrome and paintmatch, either of the wheels mentioned would look good, clear headlights, roll like bawce

I kinda like the chrome and I'm prolly just going to do a little at a time so I don't really have a budget but I don't want to go crazy with it because I will be driving the truck from Alabama to Louisiana and such pretty regular since I'm starting to work offshore at the end of this month. So I realy don't know weather or not to lift due to that fact. And I've been looking at xd series badlands, diesels, monsters, and hoss all in chrome. And how do the nitro trail grapplers compare noise and ride wide to the toyo open country mt?

I kinda like the chrome and I'm prolly just going to do a little at a time so I don't really have a budget but I don't want to go crazy with it because I will be driving the truck from Alabama to Louisiana and such pretty regular since I'm starting to work offshore at the end of this month. So I realy don't know weather or not to lift due to that fact. And I've been looking at xd series badlands, diesels, monsters, and hoss all in chrome. And how do the nitro trail grapplers compare noise and ride wide to the toyo open country mt?

Let me just say, there's a reason Toyo's are much more popular :rofl: My brother has 35x12x20 Open Country M/T's and you can barely hear them.

Yea I had a set of toyo mts on my f250 that I had befor I got this z71 but it also had a 5 inch strait pipe so I never heard the tires.

Never had an issue with my Trail Grapplers. Mine were very quiet for an M/T and wore awesome. My vote is for leveled on 20x10 Ultra Predators and 295/55/20 Trail Grapplers.

Let me just say, there's a reason Toyo's are much more popular :rofl: My brother has 35x12x20 Open Country M/T's and you can barely hear them.

I drove an 06 crew cab lbz with 325/55r22 trails and you couldn't hardly hear them. Truck had stock exhaust.

I figured 10 inch wide wheels would make it rub bad? I don't mind trimming a little bit but I don't care to cut up a new truck.

I do not really like the body lifts, but the 1.5s arent that bad as the 3 inch i dont think. But if I do a lift I prefer a suspension. I think I am just going to get some 20x9 wheels with -12 offset and some 33x12.50 toyos. I just cant decide on wheels.

Never had an issue with my Trail Grapplers. Mine were very quiet for an M/T and wore awesome. My vote is for leveled on 20x10 Ultra Predators and 295/55/20 Trail Grapplers.

This, I had the same tires on my Silvy and loved them.