Hunter's LT3 Build

Lol yea they are temporary for sure. I am wanting some 20's just don't know what I want to go with just yet. I should have some pics of it fully debadged and demolded tonight or tomorrow morning

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Freshly debadged and demolded

Well haven't been on here in awhile due to the load of work I've been doing but I finally ordered some 22x12's and 305/40/22 Copper Zeons's hopefully gonna get a MIT and some LT headers also
4dd0274b11a51c9a02719b58722fb531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, can't wait to see how it looks. I typically hate black wheels but I really dig the Mavericks. Only seent 'em on white or black trucks tho, interested to see how that black lip looks against red

I like them. I was going to buy them but like every dmax down here has those or the lmls and I was like wtf m8 I wanted both dems.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

Well you guys as you know with me a rimp and tire combo doesn't last long but im looking for some 20x12's cuz le truck is riding on stocks

Lulz I did then turned around and sold them after getting an offer I couldn't refuse.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

But when Christmas comes my wife said I could get a new truck so Im probably going to get a 2015 LT 4x4 Duramax, so im kind of pulled between modding this truck or leaving it stock and not spending a dime on it.