Help me with my cheap ass audio desires

I've done several crew cabs. And the always sound better behind seat. Plus if you're only running 1 sub you can build amp rack also

1 sub behind seat, sealed not ported. like jaybo said, they sound better behind seat. cc's just suck balls for subs, so putting them behind the seat usually calls for a shallow mount. the new rockford p3sd 10's sound very good, only 3.5" mounting depth. if you wanted to, id go for the sundown sd2 10's, nicer sub and still only 4.5" mounting depth. you do need to take into account cone excursion when box is built, so the surround and cone dont hit the back of the seat.

Lol I could probably do a couple few. I can usually whip out a behind seat crew cab box in a little less than an hour.

On the avalanche my dad has a a jl 13 sounds good but that thing is expensive, good thing it came with the truck

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I still need to narrow down under the seat or behind the seat, most are saying behind, but what would be my max mounting depth, from there I can get the sub. Bohall said he can build my box, and he will be here in 3 weeks. That gives me 3 weeks to order the sub and amp. Waiting on Peyton to get me a price on his amp, and looking at a couple others.

This is the sub I am currently contemplating $150, anything else compare in this price range or cheaper? Needs to be same mounting depth
SD-2 Series

Once you pic a sub for certain, I'll start on le box. I like to tailor the boxes to the sub. I like what I'm reading about that Sundown sub.

Yea that would be a pretty good match. If the sub and amp ACTUALLY perform to the specs listed, the sub would be slightly under powered but I think it would be more than enough. Hell I was only running 250w to my 12 and it was pretty loud. I vote good combo.

That's a good combo, I agree with it.

Boosted here is the pic

CE85FBF5-orig.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Yea that's what I saw. Sub specs state nominal power at 500w. Like I said, slightly, but still would rock nice.