HELP me find floor mats

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
I had the nifty catch all's that clipped to the floor but they leaked and are one rain storm away from ruining my carpet. Why am I posting on here for help? Because finding a good quality custom fit mat for a 99-02 sierra/silvy with the manual transfer case on the floor has proved to be difficult. Thanks guys

So you're telling me this won't work?
spacer.gif

Just cut a small amount out and put the boot over it.

Just FYI, the LUND mats are NIFTYs. They rebranded them. I have the carpeted catch-its by them and love em though. Put the PN in on amazon, check other offers, and you can find damaged packaging ones from amazon cheap.

Just FYI, the LUND mats are NIFTYs. They rebranded them. I have the carpeted catch-its by them and love em though. Put the PN in on amazon, check other offers, and you can find damaged packaging ones from amazon cheap.

Thanks man, it's only my driver side mat the leaks water around where it clips the passenger side is fine. Maybe I'll look into the damaged packaging ones or maybe the carpet will be better than the liner style I had

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Mine don't have clips. But kick my ass getting them out every time. They're molded well, and hang on to the carpet.