help me choose subwoofahs

Going behind the seat, just need to remove the carpet from the floor and back wall and also cut the cross bars that run along the bottom of the seat on the back. Will be tight, will work just need .67ft after displacement for two of them.

do some 8s behind seat firing down shallow subs never sound right in my opinion and you always spend more on less preformance

this is my behind the seat box
549125_397233297008299_1979829394_n.jpg

409680_397233007008328_1107217247_n.jpg

That's where I got my idea from in the first place. :crazy:

Brett and Eddie said its the same. Linden, what's the depth of your box at the top and bottom? In my truck I can do 6.5" on the top and 9" on the bottom.

I'm so pissed I spent so much on a box when dipshit and the guy who sold it to me said it would work no problems. No I have a box and no sub...and I have like $100 in my box after mdf, screws, silicone and fiberglass.

the space of hd and non hd are the same? if so they are both dumb...that's why they make different boxes for them

When Brett was selling his sub/box/amp they both said the box for the HD truck would fit in a 1500.

Wish they had dimensions on that site, behind the seat is all I'm concerned about.

there are different seat brackets or something iirc.

i doubt anything from mmats would fit in the current box, but they are great subs. skar are good too, there was some ties between sundown and skar, idr what it was though. other brands, SSA makes a great lineup of subs, but for the price, audioque are hard to beat, Audioque, now SoundQubed (legal issue with audio quest.... fgts), their sd2.5 12s are what im running, great sound, lightweight cone, strong surround, lead wires instead of push terminals. and since i doubt you know, DD (digital designs) and AQ/SQ are sister companies, AQ/DD is a little easier on the wallet but still gives you great sound and quality suspension components

Street Duty SDC2.5-10-D4 Subwoofer

simplifying it down:
Sundown
DD
AQ/SQ
Rockford Fosgate
Skar
SSA
Ascendant Audio
Incriminator Audio

check the ssa store, anything they sell is usually good

Sub Woofers - SSA STORE

and how did you burn up a cvx on a nine.1? seems to me like your sending a clipped signal to it bc those subs should take that ed amp all day.

JL w0. Well worth the money, ive had 2 sets in 10yr (had W1s for a long time, which is basically same sub). Go for it, you dont need much more in a reg cab

I used to have a planet audio amp powering the cvx's and then amp got too hot and gave out. I want something that's equal or close to the cvx's bass quality