got the american forces mounted up and did a little shoot

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
The pics are pretty good IMO for using an iphone (6). The wheels need polishing BAD but from a distance they look pretty good. updated specs on the truck are 6.5" zone with a smaller 4.5" block. 20x10 shields and 295/55 toyo at2's and I measure at 44.5" front and 43" rear. I hope to get the wheels polished up by the end of the month. I got 4 magic balls and adams #1 and #2 polish with 4 microfiber pads. hopefully I have enough shit to do the job. on to the pics:

Looks so good James wanna see this bitch in person again we should get a shore meet going this summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks so good James wanna see this bitch in person again we should get a shore meet going this summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
works for me buddy, as long as I'm around i'll be there

There aren't many lifted trucks I like but damn I love yours. Looking good man!

thanks bud!!

as an aside I talked to the dealer today and there isn't even build date yet for my dad's colorado

as an aside I talked to the dealer today and there isn't even build date yet for my dad's colorado

Damn that sucks. A lot of people are having to wait 12 weeks. I lucked up and my local dealer had the exact one I wanted. 2wd LT ext cab in white. A guy ordered a crew cab Z71 at the same dealer and I think his deliver date is sometime in July lol.

What throws me off is all the dealers have the fully loaded $45k ones and you have to order the lower models. I'm 90% sure the main appeal of the Colorado is smaller truck and smaller price tag. Makes no sense to have 20 LTZs and 0 LTs or WTs.

Looks good man! Good choice on the forces
thanks bud

Damn that sucks. A lot of people are having to wait 12 weeks. I lucked up and my local dealer had the exact one I wanted. 2wd LT ext cab in white. A guy ordered a crew cab Z71 at the same dealer and I think his deliver date is sometime in July lol.

What throws me off is all the dealers have the fully loaded $45k ones and you have to order the lower models. I'm 90% sure the main appeal of the Colorado is smaller truck and smaller price tag. Makes no sense to have 20 LTZs and 0 LTs or WTs.

you got REAL lucky lol. it's been 3 weeks, i'm surprised there is no projected date. once the build starts it'll only take a week. but once it's built it will probably still be 2-3 weeks for delivery at least.