FS - TX - 20" tires, 16" tires/wheels, headlights, taillights+third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Rebel

Just another guy
Mar 8, 2012
Sanger, TX
All right guys I have a few things for sale here. I’m going to post a quick list, then go on to items+prices.
All items are in Sanger, TX.
1. Set of 4 Road Hugger 265/50R20 tires.
2. Set of 4 stock 16”rims with Michelin 255/70R16. See details.
3. Set of OEM NBS taillights with black border. SOLD
4. SOLD. Set of OEM NBS headlights. SOLD
5. OEM third brake light.

Item 1: The Road Huggers I bought as part of a package deal when I bought my Tahoe 20’s. I would say they have about 20-30% life left in them. All 4 tires for $120. I don’t believe they have leaks, and they have even tread wear. Local sale only.
010.jpg

009.jpg

Item 2: These are the stock rims\wheels that were on my truck when I first bought it. They had not been rotated, and the alignment was off, so 2 of the 4 have worse wear on the side. You can see it in the pictures below. I do have the center caps for them. I’m asking $100 for all 4 wheels\tires. Local sale only.
013.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

Item 3: SOLD.

Item 4: I replaced all 4 stock headlights with clears. I have no use for these anymore, figured someone might want them in case they were going to trade in their truck. Slightly dirty, I think there might be some scratches, one of them is missing one of the small tabs, but it’s not affected at all. $60 shipped.
Missing tab:
007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

Item 5: Same as item 3, replaced with a smoked RECON. Slight fading. $20 shipped.
012.jpg

If I can’t sell the items here, I’ll just end up keeping and seeing if anyone needs them later on.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. If you're interested in one of the items, but feel the price is too high for it, PM me. We still might be able to make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.