FS: Some parts that are laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Rebel

Just another guy
Mar 8, 2012
Sanger, TX
Hello guys. All items are located in Sanger, TX. If you feel like a price is too high, PM me your best offer, and I may come down to it. All parts are off a 2004 Silverado 1500 CCSB. If this stuff doesn’t sell in 2 weeks or so, it’ll be thrown out. If sale is local, I may be up to giving it away for free (cheaper items only).

Exterior stock black textured handles, set of 4. Drivers front has a keyhole. $20+shipping.
001.jpg

Interior stock black textured handles, set of 4. $20+shipping.
001.jpg

Stock engine cover. The Vortec lettering was hand painted with a small brush, held on really well considering the heat. $10+shipping.
005.jpg

Stock cluster bezel. $10+shipping.
006.jpg

Stock tahoe mirrors. They are missing the plugs off the ends of the harnesses. Basic power adjust. No power-fold, no turn signals, not heated. $30+shipping.
004.jpg

Stock shift lever with functional tow/haul button. $10+shipping.
002.jpg

Stock exhaust up till after-y-pipe flange. If you’d like individual parts off this, let me know. Gaskets are not offered. $40\local sale only.
017.jpg

Set of rear RECON taillights + third. I got tired of these, going back to OEM. There is a problem with the third brake light. It barely lights up at all. I believe the resistor went out on it.

Pictures are here: http://customgm.com/f33/my-new-recons-1255.html $200+shipping.

Thansk for looking

Last edited:
want those caps, trade for chrome by chance? Also, head up, you can sell the cats for about $70, and a guy on TTS was looking for y pipe parts

I just made your $40, now give me mirror caps.

want those caps, trade for chrome by chance? Also, head up, you can sell the cats for about $70, and a guy on TTS was looking for y pipe parts

I just made your $40, now give me mirror caps.

TTS site was blocked for me. To be honest, I'm really just throwing up prices on this stuff for the sake of the rules, don't really care about any of it except for the lights and mirrors. You can have the caps for free if you want to meet up in Denton sometime this week.

im just gonna run painted caps. that way lower valance, rear bumper bads, and mirro will still be textured plastic.

that damn jared. if you wana ship you can lol. and i can try to scuff and paint. i generally dont like to do that to chrome but id do it for free lol

I'll give you $15+Shipping to Canaduh... guess I'm at the back of the line.

I NEEEEED Black mirror caps. I want these more than Jared :imo:

If you don't do Paypal I can get you a US Money order... I have connections :sneaky:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.