Fixing some holes

No thanks, fuckers down here don't know how to drive when it's dry much less on a little snow.

i think all states need tougher driving exams. they need more stuff on there thats simple, like how to turn on highbeams. and the behind the wheel test should have you change a flat tire

Because obviously her parents werent doing that stuff. Some people need driving school just like you said.

I couldve gone without it. My old man was good at teaching me how to drive since I was a little shit.

Im doing the same with my kids. My daughter can roll the mower around the yard and she is only 4. I sit with her though because frankly, the reasoning skills of a 4 year old in a tense situation amount to squat.

Shit I was riding 4wheelers when I was like 6. But some people just have no mechanical experience and then take a small test and drive not knowing anything about what they're in.
Anyway, on topic a little, I'm just pulled the seats and console, vacuumed carpet and about to start filling holes with plastic welder

Got everything out today

d871fe89.jpg

And then cleaned carpets a little and put seats back until my new bose amp comes in, and i get to fixing those holes

ea099cab.jpg

Since you have it out can you see whats the color of the wires that come from the speaker? Thinking about hooking up the sub in the console I have to hopefully hold me from buying a box a couple of subs until Christmas. I know orange for hot, black for ground, white for remote but never looked at the speaker wires before I installed the console.

The console I bought already has the BOSE sub and amp in it. Was thinking it would save me some money for a few months until I can get new subs and a box built. I've already have a sundown 1000w amp.

**edit**

You were talking to him, Nvm.

:facepalm2:

Last edited:
Going to get an epoxy today I guess
And I got the Bose amp because I found a new one for $100. I'm planning on getting 2 DD 8's in a custom box later on

Fuck Bose. I would have just bypassed it instead of buying a new Bose amp. Or spend that $100 towards abetter amp.