FEELER: Air Compressors and Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmc00z

Jan 23, 2011
N Ft Worth, TX
Didn't know where to put this but i thought mostly bagged guys would be interested in this. The company i work for is getting rid of offshore solar powered compressors with 3 gallon tanks. These were for use after Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf. They sold back then, but now we have a few left over that are just taking up space. The internals included Extreme Aire 12V air compressors and 3gal tanks, i also found a 5gal tank if anyone would be interested in that. I'll have pictures of everything along with prices within the next couple days. Most of this is lightly used or not used at all. I can also get the smaller aluminum toolboxes that everything was housed in.
Just gauging interest at the moment.
a3d10a47.jpg

Here is a link to the compressors used inside.
http://www.4x4groupbuy.com/store/-p-76.html

Last edited:
I may be interested, but don't need that solar panel.

and shit, I was just in Lafayette this passed weekend

started disassembling these last night.
Compressors $150+Shipping
Tanks $30+ shipping (3gallon)
$50+ shipping (5gallon)

all prices OBO
Located in Lafayette, LA

the boxes are about 30x12 id guess, They do have a bunch of holes in them where fittings and airlines were ran. Also solar fans were installed on one end and a vent on the backside. IDK how well they'd work unless you patched the holes or kept the box under a tonneau cover

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.