Escalade clipped nbs-need I say more?

Its hideous, I saw a avy clip on a nbs today bodylines never match in pasadena

sent from a Sammy Epic

Tails almost look factory seeing how they cut into the bodyline and all.........

:scared:

i think nothing should ever be escalade clipped.

I've seen a few OBS's with the 99/00 esky/denali clips on them that do look good but you're right the majority are hack jobs and don't look good at all!!! I saw one in Truckin a couple years back now that was sick but he obviously put a lot of $$$ into it, too.

one of the few esky clips that I have actually liked...done right

2im99gg.jpg

Meh he didn't match rear fender lines with the front. Looks good either ways

I agree and it seems that this is a common oversight. If you're going to go through all that trouble and make the truck look that nice why not go that next step. :shrug:

I'll say this....when the conversion first started so many years ago a local body shop guy did one...he grafted the escalade fenders to his trucks and matched everything perfectly. I'll admit it looked great....he refused to do it again due to the time involved...i think he just didn't want more around as well...but that was before kits and you saw they EVERYWHERE!

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard

I dont understand why everyone gets all hot and bothered about escalade clips, yea the dashes are cool and we all want the 6.2 but body wise they look pussy, if I am going to drive a truck I would rater have it look tougher