Discussion: Install Footwell Lights NNBS 07+

See that round thing in the center of the depressed area? You gotta pop that off. Mine has a long threaded plastic nut type thing instead but thats what should be holding it on.

So after my Stupid question earlier I finally got the white 6K ROUND pod lights installed front and back. The Blue lights are wired to a relay that is connected to my ignition switch that when my key turns on the blue lights come on (previously red lights and was done a while back)

revype2u.jpg

Just with the white ones on (Doors open)

anetebaq.jpg

With doors open and ignition turned on

8upamera.jpg

Dome lights off

yzuqa9yd.jpg

upa6aza6.jpg

8egyhy4a.jpg

6u9upuvy.jpg

ygyvy6y8.jpg

What it looks like in the back and under dash
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So I just hooked up 4 12" strips and 1 6" strip, but when I turn them on, just the driverside footwell blinks... Need urgent help

I think you hooked them up wrong lol

Where did you hook them up to? When I dim my dash lights they would flash. Turn the brightness up if its down.

I think you hooked them up wrong lol

Where did you hook them up to? When I dim my dash lights they would flash. Turn the brightness up if its down.

Brightness is all the way up

They're all wired up to one ground bolt, and the positive ends are all wired up to one of the two wires that control them.. I got mad and cut all but the driverside and rear driverside out and they work fine, but any more than that and the driverside front just blinks and that's it