Discussion: Install Footwell Lights NNBS 07+

Found some these on ebay just not sure what I would do with the left overs lol I need to do the rear and also the gauge but not sure for the rest

$(KGrHqV,!qcE-+Z5gs8nBPw)ewjWfw~~60_12.JPG

5050 cool white led strip 5m 300led 60led/m nonwaterproof car tape light ribbon | eBay

I ordered a 60" strip and used about 95% of it running underneath the whole dash. I'll grab a pic later. I want to try and incorporate some strip leds underneath the bed rails and wire them into the cargo light just for some extra light if I need it.

I ordered a 60" strip and used about 95% of it running underneath the whole dash. I'll grab a pic later. I want to try and incorporate some strip leds underneath the bed rails and wire them into the cargo light just for some extra light if I need it.

This is something I'd really like to do as well. Put on the same circut with the cargo lamp.

Doing this definitely brightens up the cab. I'm pleased with it. I only had one grey wire though in pin 8 but it worked perfect. Lights look like 2 different colors but when in the truck they look exactly the same and match my other LEDs perfect.

he6ynaqu.jpg

ge9etuhy.jpg

esu4a5yp.jpg

yvu7eqe9.jpg

I had been super busy with school and stuff and just finally got around to it while I was trying to get my radio back working.

Very nice, I need to quit being lazy and do this

The nbs already has a spot for a twist in 194 bulb. you just need a bulb and the plug. works great.

Looks good, agreed on the bed idea. Would have to figure out away so that the strip wouldn't droop down from being out in the weather

Anyone on here done this to an 03 want to make a write up? or is it the same? Was looking for a how-to on it to link to someone looking at doing it but I couldn't find one on that body style on here.

Stupid Question but how the heck do i get that cover off?? Im working on it right now and cant get it off for anything the whole thing wants to come out not just the cover.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD