Discussion: 2003-2007 GMT800 (NBS) LED cluster conversion

a3ubajyd.jpg
gabany4a.jpg
menagyqa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just a teaser sorry phone had a hard time picking up the colors and still need a stock cluster face I'll upload more pics later when it's dark

Not with the led strip I have to by just white led bulbs and Sauder them in

Anyone know if Scott is still around to do this mod. I would like my ac controls done and my gauge cluster.

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead but where would you mount this? how would you wire this? where do you get one cause I cant seem to find any and I am about to attemp this myself

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead but where would you mount this? how would you wire this? where do you get one cause I cant seem to find any and I am about to attemp this myself and if i use this can i still use my stock dimmer switch

Last edited:
Then I would just wire it to the led strip, run the wiring out the back of the cluster and have it come out at the bottom of the dash. That way you can have the controller hidden but still accessible.

And if you click the link in the post you quoted it will take you right to Oznium's site to buy it.

Then I would just wire it to the led strip, run the wiring out the back of the cluster and have it come out at the bottom of the dash. That way you can have the controller hidden but still accessible.

Thats what im thinking so I will have to run the rgb wires and the power wire for the lights them selves outa the cluster and under the dash, then back to the cluster

If you use an led strip in the cluster you can solder it to the cluster for power, just like an led.