Diesel clusters

I know the tachs are different. Diesel maxes out at 5k I think where gas maxes out 6k. Other than that I think they're the same just with a trans temp (guessing thats why you would want one)

3K63Le3Ia5L15K45F7d2kbb0892c1eaea1240_zps6ffb3933.jpg

correct, and correct. So is it an issue about the tach? I don't see why it would be. Modded trucks go passed the 6k...

Get a gasser one, plus the one you posted is not a denali cluster. Some sorta aftermarket ricer white face shit, Looks like a platinum cluster with white face

Denali
2005-gmc-yukon-xl-denali-4-door-1500-awd-instrument-cluster_100273827_m.jpg

Platinum
escaladecluster.jpg

It's not white...it is silver. But if I can get this fuck ass to take less for his HD hood, I won't even bother with this. My current shit is fucked, and I didn't want to take it out and send it to Scottyboy. I guess I will wait until I take my trip to New Orleans in June to send my shit to Scott

If I ever get a new one, you can have my oem one. I'll have no need for it, and they really aren't worth much imo. You can even keep the red overlay.

IIRC I still have my oem one. You can have it just pay for the ride up there. You will have to deal with MPH instead of KPH though.

I was surprised lol. I guess he needed a stock replacement. I'm sure the dealer charges a lot for a
New cluster. Maybe his was shot. Idk but he paid around $240.

It's not white...it is silver. But if I can get this fuck ass to take less for his HD hood, I won't even bother with this. My current shit is fucked, and I didn't want to take it out and send it to Scottyboy. I guess I will wait until I take my trip to New Orleans in June to send my shit to Scott

If you are passing through here on your way to NOLA, then just bring it with you. I can do it in about 30-45 mins.