DHM vs. Raceready

Pretty sure Bumpers has a dmh cutout on his truck. I have the yt vids somewhere in a message I can post up later.

-Tapajunk

I too had qtp, with no problems. But I've heard good things about DmH, haven't really heard too much with RR though.

Badlanz suck imo the window shakes alot.. dhm on my buddys 2/4 ext chevy 5 yrs old never stuck or been replsced. Raceready noone has a problem with and they are freakin sik! Since im so low myself im doin the gto low pro cutouts by dhm or a 3.5" raceready soo after i get a bigger cam to compliment my heads!

^i went thru 5 summits on old red and maybe only used it once wkly if that... honestly if your not too too slammed and can get under truck the just unbolt the 2 bolt flange it will be louder than a cutout anyday!

Last edited:
There is a ton of hate for the qtp and them failing. That is enough for me to not want one, plus they have the lousiest warranty.

The Doug's electric cutout on my truck failed due to high heat, thankfully in the closed position. I read this thread, figured why not give DMH a shot; everywhere I looked they were recommended. I fill out and order, and go to pay for it, but for some reason when I went to click on their "pay with Paypal" button, it would not load. So I sent them an email to see what I needed to do. This was on 6/2.

6/5 rolls around, still no response, so I gave up on them and placed an order in to Raceready. The package arrived at my doorstep in 3 days. It's now 6/13, still no response from DMH. If they treat new customers like this, I don't want to know what hoops I would have to jump through for a warranty claim.

This is my experience with both companies, figured I should let you guys know.