Denali console makeover

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
going to finally start making moves on installing the console that has sat for almost a year. would like some ideas/product suggestions. PO already added a 7" monitor (id only really use as back up cam), some switch holes and usb ports. trok exterior theme is black/silver, interior is too busy right now with gray, tan headliner, some black, then dark wood grain. silver seems too hard to incorporate nicely inside. using this thread as a spot to keep all thoughts/idea/shit.
e8b39d085906c43b03d4679a815b1294.jpg

5a249d4d920803b89a6e28d7e1d67d35.jpg

716f22d72d2ea493a73d15a4b0fdcd9b.jpg

157b122efb99fd8c9e77572ed275edb4.jpg

possible options: bolded is what im thinking of doing
replace tan carpet with..............black carpet, black suede, oe gray?
SEM dye the tan plastic.............black, oe gray?
SEM dye the tan console lid.......black, oe gray?
SEM dye the dark gray front sections....leave gray, black?
hit me with any cooler switches too lol

future interior: black headliner (probably suede), paint various pieces black, suede upper and lower door sections black, black carpet, if i fully black the console, id dye the gray of the denali bezel black also

I'm awful at creatively.. So lemme hear any other ideas ya have

Last edited:
On my esky stuff I'm planning on having the wood dipped black brushed. The colored parts SEM OE charcoal, having the lid recovered in OE color leather, possibly a black center with oe colored edges. Black carpet or suede where carpet is on it oe. I plan on oe charcoal interior colored headliner most likely.

ya true, i think thats how i picture it in my head as smooth and shiny like Peytons..but im not going through all that sanding sanding and sanding, so itd end up a dull, textured black blob lol. so maybe only suede carpet section black, and oe gray the rest as you are?

Maybe paint the silver part gloss black, and have the lid covered with the 2 outer pieces oe charcoal, and the inside piece black?

im stuck with having 4 switches there. am not fabbing a new plate lol. ill have fogs & light bar hooked up, then i guess two ghost switches lol

just sat in my truck and decided austin is right. ill dye it all oe gray and just suede the botton. trying to force black on it is too tacky for my interior. if anything i can just eventually dye the dark gray on the inner bezel/ inner front console to black, as that gray is slightly different than mine anyway

This guy just did it where I always thought about. Looks good there imo, and with my silver grille it won't be as noticeable
b7279a65c297f080a46b40b030727473.jpg

but, anyone know the right color code/sem dye for 03-07 charcoal interior? last time i checked i ran into about 3 or 4 different ones

Last edited: