Deleting rear NNBS blocks

A nice tip. Keep track of what nut goes where. Will make it a little easier when re installing. You can use a few washers as spacers since there is barley enough thread to re use your stock ubolts. I would replace ubolts honestly. I think 7" is what I used.

A nice tip. Keep track of what nut goes where. Will make it a little easier when re installing. You can use a few washers as spacers since there is barley enough thread to re use your stock ubolts. I would replace ubolts honestly. I think 7" is what I used.

Yessss and send u bolts to me

I'm just gonna flip blocks

Edit: I'll update this thread with pics of mine and daniels trucks after we're done tomorrow!

gunna look strange being a lil lower in the rear and leveled in front. I did it for a day before installing my 07-14 blocks and it looked tarded

Last edited:
Hmmm... may need some NNBS blocks if they're shorter.

Truck still has like half an inch of rake lol

Super easy to do I pulled them on my dad's truck in about 30 minutes like Jose said add some washers just to be safe I know aristeo didn't add any and it's been fine but I did just to be on the safe side

Trying way too hard to have Cali lean :imo:

Damn right I am. It's a 2wd that I'm not lifting, so what other option is there besides shackles? I like a lot of lean, so this is what I want to do :shrug:

nga wut? you no haz rake. I swear to odin if you go after that "bulldawgin" style, I will drive to Monroe and kick your teeth out.