Rant: DC Power INC

Peyton676

Mar 10, 2012
Le Boot
https://www.dcpowerinc.com
Well i hear great things about there alts,read a few pals past about them and everyone has great experience with them with only problems with receiving and customer support

10/4/12
Placed an order for a 270XP,everything went smooth,debit card hammered for $607.94
Never got a conformation,i called 2 or so days later and asked for a conformation,he said he would send it today after it took me 4-5 ttys to get in touch with some one,kind of forgot about things for a week started calling,no awnser ,no awnser,gave up,finally got in touch with these dudes on the 23 and he finally sent me conformation after i told him he was going to have to hangup on me because i wasn't getting up the phone until my phone dinged for an email of my purchase.I was told my alt would be in "3-5" buisness days the first time i ordered the 4th!I was aggravated on the phone then started questioning my order,they haven't even shipped it,he told me he was going to have it ready monday and ship monday with tracking sent via email,todays tuesday,no tracking,called the shop 5 times today,with no luck.This is an absolute joke.

Before i got my conformation bc i have been calling so much i posted on there FB page for someone to contact me. My update was deleted and i was not contacted...this tells me someone knows i needed help w/o a response

So after a few 5min on google it seems im not the first person,even read one guy has been out of an order for 13 months,there fb is nothing but ppl trying to contact them with no luck.
I just want my alternator,this is no vatozone alt,should have taken my hard earned $ else where,no telling when or even if ill ever get my alt after reading somethings i have read.
3-5 days has turned into a month,with barely any contact
Dont really care how good of product it is,there support or care for your money blows
Maybe they will awnser the phone tomorrow
I have contacted my bank about refund and they said i can come in and file,i have contacted there local BBB and looks to have a couple complaints already,but didnt file just yet bc i got in touch with them ,but now back to nothing

I had no issue with my dc power alternator. Getting it, the order process, or how it's performed.

However, the alternator from db electrical, ratt Ron, was trash. Barely lasted a year then when I sent it back to have it fixed. Took two weeks and when I got it back, it wasn't fixed. Poor communication was also a big problem

only had time to call once today with of course no awnser,bc unlike some mother fuckers,i was working,and i know they not building alternators!

When did you buy your dc alt?

I bought mine a month before showfest this year. Ordered over the phone. Told them I needed it to go, they said it would be at my house in 3 weeks. Sure enough it showed up.