Daniel's Denali

Teach me your trap ways, daniel so I too can have 3 vehicles at my crib.

I feel so fucking legitimate with all three here. Like damn where are all my keys.

But then I realize the impala is a beater daily and the Denali is actually just waiting on the new owner to come get it :redneckwtf:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Would daily the merc. Sell the impala as well for some mod money.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

Just ordered new headlights to freshen it up. Once I sell it I'm on the hunt for a totaled 03-07 silvy, preferably ex cab, preferably Greystone metallic. Going to gradually rebuild it, hoping for front end damage so I can do the 06 front end.

Just ordered new headlights to freshen it up. Once I sell it I'm on the hunt for a totaled 03-07 silvy, preferably ex cab, preferably Greystone metallic. Going to gradually rebuild it, hoping for front end damage so I can do the 06 front end.

Might have a 06 greystone metallic ex cab that could be for sale for the right price

You buy my truck and put the 6.3 from the merc in it. :prawfit:

You don't get to get rid of your truck yet. Not til you put it on tbss 22s for at least a month or two so I can :drool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Been peeping wheels out. Not sure what to go with. Hard to find what I want for a good price that will fit fine.

The car is awesome. I feel like it has so much power to spare at all times. And the massage seats along with the active bolsters are tits

Niche wheels. They have some sick Forged wheels but they also have some really good looking cast wheels too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Niche wheels. They have some sick Forged wheels but they also have some really good looking cast wheels too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Super cheap too, got a quote for $1066 for a set of the m125 apex ones

Super cheap too, got a quote for $1066 for a set of the m125 apex ones

Looked them up

:notbad:

Honestly I like the wheels on it now, but those are sick too. Benz did good designing nice factory wheels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

20160127_183452_zpsqgif84lk.jpg

20160127_183443_zpsdasht4em.jpg

20160127_183139_zpsatum6cdk.jpg

20160127_183119_zpsbfqq2wrd.jpg