daily shit box thread

If I do the lift it won't be nice like yours powdercoated and chrome I'm not putting a lot of time and money in this pile of shit lol

What does the truck have on it for options, I don't think you've ever said?

And my lift and everything has been a budget build, got the lift used from a wreck lol, but I wish I would have gone a little taller with an fts or something else

What does the truck have on it for options, I don't think you've ever said?

And my lift and everything has been a budget build, got the lift used from a wreck lol, but I wish I would have gone a little taller with an fts or something else

Just a ls model power windows heated power mirrors steering wheel controls basic options

You my friend need some cone caps haha
What's the setup on the truck in the second pic?

You my friend need some cone caps haha
What's the setup on the truck in the second pic?

A bunch of old parts off everything else lol its 17x14 mrws on 33 iroks with 2 inch wheel adapters to fit the ford pattern and cranked torsion bars its his truck we use to haul everything in its just his beater

ran across a deal on some 20x12 962's

got some nitto 420s stuck them on there

once I get my lug nuts and push threw caps Ill stick them on I also took the body lift out

I think I liked the 2nd to last setup in the original post the best so far.

I definitely vote no ridiculous big lift though! If anything, just ditch the BL and do like a 4-5" susp. lift.
If you go tall your wide ride effect won't be so mean!

Curious to see it with those latest wheels though, probably match your frontend the best.

Anymore updates on the lowered one?

I think I liked the 2nd to last setup in the original post the best so far.

I definitely vote no ridiculous big lift though! If anything, just ditch the BL and do like a 4-5" susp. lift.
If you go tall your wide ride effect won't be so mean!

Curious to see it with those latest wheels though, probably match your frontend the best.

Anymore updates on the lowered one?
I already took the body lift out and the blue one I sold and my cousin ended up with its on stock 17s right now and he's gonna redo the truck and boost it

Got the 20x12s on and bodylift out not diggin the big wheels gonna have to change the setup up
Been wanting another oobs to fix up again got me a long bed this time been tinkering with it

Last edited: