CUB's 07 Silverado

you have plans to do fogs cub? i want to do the one piece hd bumper with fogs but only if i can get the factory foglight switch to work. still deployed so im STILL just day dreaming about my truck other than ordering wheels and stereo :secret:

you have plans to do fogs cub? i want to do the one piece hd bumper with fogs but only if i can get the factory foglight switch to work. still deployed so im STILL just day dreaming about my truck other than ordering wheels and stereo :secret:

Yea man, got an HD bumper with fogs mounted up. Gonna get a factory switch and light and paint it

Yea man, got an HD bumper with fogs mounted up. Gonna get a factory switch and light and paint it

nice. let me know the part number for the switch and how simple it is to swap it out and ill probably randomly buy the switch forcing myself to get fogs which means i need an HD front end. my truck will be like your trucks bigger brother lol

nice. let me know the part number for the switch and how simple it is to swap it out and ill probably randomly buy the switch forcing myself to get fogs which means i need an HD front end. my truck will be like your trucks bigger brother lol

It's a direct swap
AC Delco D1527J

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=300900057109
Pull old one out and put this one in I believe.

Last edited:
Is it the started from the handles, now we here?

I have a secret meme too :turborofl:

I was so proud of that boy. Seeing him cut shit all by himself. Him and Colton both.... Brought tears to my eyes

epy8a6a3.jpg