Console Installed

gmc00z

Jan 23, 2011
N Ft Worth, TX
Picked up a '03 console from Sanative that was the lighter tan interior out of the 03-06 trucks. I have the darker oak interior so had to paint it to match, somewhat. Its not a direct match but it looks better than having the lighter tan IMO. One of my more favorite mods ive done to the truck in the 7yrs ive owned it.
2a17748a.jpg

68cf7b7a.jpg

It's a shade lighter than my interior but i'm loving it so far.

Eww you know what sanative does to his interior when hes by himself right? :jerkoff:

Haha :crazy: nah but that looks good, I wish my 00 had power 4x4 so I could add a full console :eek:kay2:

Sent from my toilet-ed HTC Rezound

no real problems with the install B, just the stock glovebox/dash piece was sketchy bc i didnt know how it was held on. Didn't want to break it, even though ill never use it again. I think i may have chosen the wrong color for my interior. They had a few shades that were close and it was too close to call which one was best. Oh well, if i get bored i'll take it out and sand/paint it a different shade.

Search GMFS, i remember someone putting a full console in with the floor shift 4wd

I used SEM vinyl/plastic paint, i used the Camel shade but probably shouldve used an Oak shade
SEM Vinyl And Plastic Color Coat - SEM Vinyl Paint

Last edited:
ya it was in the nbs interior thread where the guy with lowered red/black silvy added a console with floor shifter. he had to cut out a piece of the console and bend the shifter on like a 45 degree angle. DNW to do that shit lol especially how he said the shifter sticks into his leg sometimes since its bent over