Choosing subs.

Sean is a douche but no one knows more about anything audio than him. And yes it's mostly in the box but if you buy shitty boss subs they'll still sound like shit and blow up

Knowing his shit doesn't constitute being a douche...plenty of others that know as much or more. I'd run sundown, but wouldn't buy from him at all.

He trashes every body else, and if you disagree with him on anything he goes apeshit. Or atleast he used to, I stopped reading his threads and posts.

Ive ordered from him and would order from him again. Answered every question I had without being a jerk. :shrug:

He has always been nice to me and I've ordered a few things from him and would order more. He is a dick to people suggesting dd and other brands are better though.

Ordered stuff from sean,stand up guy IMO

yea that will be true when you remove his balls from your mouth. if you can't see how egotistical sean is, you're just as bad as he is. sundown is a great company with out a doubt, but sean is a horrible representative of them

Last edited:
yea that will be true when you remove his balls from your mouth. if you can't see how egotistical sean is, you're just as bad as he is. sundown is a great company with out a doubt, but sean is a horrible representative of them

I was talking to one of the sales guys at a local best buy and he said he is a Sundown rep, so looks like I will be getting my stuff from him

All im saying is that i had a great transaction with sean,he helps me on things i need to know on a simple pm.Explained everything to me how to run active and set my crossovers,steered me into the right direction of tweeters.Also made sure i got my packages and tracking numbers,also asked him about other subs the other day non sundown and spoke greatly about the two,he know who designed them and builds them.
Yall get blown out the water because i see a new post every day on the other fourm asking about all this streamline JUNK,when most people dont even see a 1/8 into the audio world.
Should sign up a soundsolutionaudio or splbass to get butt fucked and mind blown when yall ask about yalls kicker comps.

Not everyone gives a shit about hitting the highest db...and there are plenty of "lower end" subs that I have personally heard sound good in the right set up for a normal person...and he trashed them too.

All I am saying is he is a douchebag, regardless of his ability to be all knowing in the world of audio. I knew an ass ton about my job in the military, I didn't act like a dick to those who didn't.

"Junk" is subjective, or opinionated.

Nobody said anything bad about sundown, they were talking about ibanender.

The guys also a dick for talkin shit about almost every brand but never providing any facts to back up his claims that sundown is better.

Last edited:
All im saying is that i had a great transaction with sean,he helps me on things i need to know on a simple pm.Explained everything to me how to run active and set my crossovers,steered me into the right direction of tweeters.Also made sure i got my packages and tracking numbers,also asked him about other subs the other day non sundown and spoke greatly about the two,he know who designed them and builds them.
Yall get blown out the water because i see a new post every day on the other fourm asking about all this streamline JUNK,when most people dont even see a 1/8 into the audio world.
Should sign up a soundsolutionaudio or splbass to get butt fucked and mind blown when yall ask about yalls kicker comps.

im on ssa, caco, and smd. people that are new in the audio world ask about kicker bc its one of the best known brands. for their price range, who cares if they get it, they dont need a special forum to tell them to go buy focal or cdt when its out of their pricerange. i dont even run kicker. i know plenty about audio but i dont go flaunting my knowledge towards people who obviously know less. i learned all of this on my own, i dont go asking opinionated douches that you'll obviously get a biased answer from. why did you post a thread here asking about your audio setup if you have sean to ask? sounds like just another clutter thread to me

The guys also a dick for talkin shit about almost every brand but never providing any facts to back up his claims that sundown is better.

yea, go read my posts on a old thread in gmfgtfs, thats all the info you need, he couldnt even reply to me

Not everyone gives a shit about hitting the highest db...and there are plenty of "lower end" subs that I have personally heard sound good in the right set up for a normal person...and he trashed them too.

QFT, he bashed the shit out of my MTX Thunder 6000 when I loved those things, payed $125 used for them and over powered them for 5 years then one finally went, other still pounded last time I drove my 88

My shit wouldn't win me any competition, but done right, it sounded great.

10" xplod in a stealth box, on the back on my trans am...with an old ass kenwood amp. It REALLY did sound good. Was it the best? No, but for the price, gtfo. It did me well. Now when I shoved it into a shit box and into my Tahoe, it was gross as fuck.

Case in point, I talked about SPL and Hifonics with him, all he did was trash them, I know for a fact both worked well as I had friends running them back in the day, and at $35-$45 a 12", then did him just well and beat many people at local shows. Was it the best? No, did it work well for the price, yes. Did he bash them, yes. His site is sundownonly, that should be a clue.

jajajajajajajajaja, dont run SA, don't care

Did I call him and talk to him about subs, YES, was he helpful, yes, but over the forums, he comes off as a prick.

But so do I