Camoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a pussy. You posted that ugly shit in a public forum obviously wanting comments. Sorry that most of us have taste. It is your truck. Do whatever you want with it. Don't post pictures of it if you don't want people to tell you how fuckin' ugly it is.

Nobody here was trolling. I believe everyone here was just telling you that your choice of modifications is about as ugly as it gets. Not sure there is much else you could do to make it uglier actually....except for maybe truck nuts and rebel flag back window. :chimp:

Stop being a pussy. You posted that ugly shit in a public forum obviously wanting comments. Sorry that most of us have taste. It is your truck. Do whatever you want with it. Don't post pictures of it if you don't want people to tell you how fuckin' ugly it is.

Nobody here was trolling. I believe everyone here was just telling you that your choice of modifications is about as ugly as it gets. Not sure there is much else you could do to make it uglier actually....except for maybe truck nuts and rebel flag back window. :chimp:

Word. If you like it, roll with it. Fuck em. I had cow print in my Tahoe, you think I gave two fucks what other people thought? No.

:roflsquared::roflsquared:
:roflsquared::roflsquared:

You crying about it is definitely helping too.

Yea It's not my style but it is custom, not stock. And as far as I'm conserved that's what it's about. If you do keep it def do some other things too, maybe sun visors or something. And you really shouldn't get so bent outta shape. It's the internets man.

Remember when posting you are gonna open yourself up to the world and negative feedback....its the interwebs...relax and drive on. And we ARE vehicle enthusiasts....and from the looks of it some aren't enthused about your choice of decor.

aefcbc2c-a99d-f6b2.jpg

That's trolling.

We were disagreeing with your tasteless mod.

Last edited:
I am closing this thread as it is just going to turn more into a shitstorm here soon.

OP, opinions are like assholes. If you're going to get your feelings hurt, then simply dont post it. That's the beauty of this forum, we have a large diversity of people. Hopefully you will choose to stick around and let things slide off your back. :shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.