Camoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
72979_3381348290705_1179382462_32623058_179834735_n.jpg

Not my style, but looks custom for sure. If you like it thats what matters. I dare you to post this on GMFS. ROFL

DNW. And since I cannot see god damn chat box for some reason, ill post in your thread and tell you this is ugly.

you know guys, I'm sorry i don't have 30 fucking k to drop in to my truck. If I did, obviously I wouldn't waste my time with an NBS. But on another note, I'm tired of the fucking trolls. That was why I left GMFS in the first place. GROW THE FUCK UP and stop acting like you're in fucking high school. you call yourselves car enthusiasts? HA! ANY of the REAL car enthusiasts I know would kick your fucking smart ass across the state boarder in the first hour he met you. Honestly, trolling is okay now and then to be funny, BUT EVERY OTHER FUCKING THREAD? no wonder everybody hates Chevy owners, but i look at your posts, and see only 3 or 4 that actually tried to contribute their thoughts, tather than saying "is looks like shit" "that's gay" or "go somewhere else". what happened to "its my truck, fuck you, ill do what i want with it" ? a couple of you got it right. Now watch me get banned in my attempt to make you grow up and stop acting like your in the 9th grade, hopefully you'll look in the mirror and realize something. #rant

Last edited:
you just have to overlook some ppl sometimes man............but anyway you need to pop that trim piece off that goes arount the cd player and the instument cluster and do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.