Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

Dem stick ons

du5ajedu.jpg

lxl Gannon lxl approves this message.

Driver Side
IMG_0061.jpg

Passenger Side
IMG_0060.jpg

It's only $4,500

I like the huge GoodYear logos and michelin white letter tires

Last edited:
Would drive with a wife beater, mullet and Kool cigarette hanging out of my mouth for the lulz.

IMG_2822.jpg

lifted nnbs had a spider emblem on side said black widow
get-attachment2-1.jpg

saw this obs today when i went to get my haircut
was a pretty sexy chick who drove it too
get-attachment-1.jpg

get-attachment1-1.jpg

The emblem is from Southern Comfort trucks. I looked at 1 in Foley last month. Nice enough but not worth the extra money.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard

The emblem is from Southern Comfort trucks. I looked at 1 in Foley last month. Nice enough but not worth the extra money.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard

A local dealer by me sells them too. They had one on display during the decoy show so I got to check it all out. Biggest waste of money for a shitty looking truck. Pro comp lift I think it was, 35 atz, 20" "black widow" wheels (real cheap looking jester knock offs with a fgt spider on the hub cap) fgt spiders and extra badges all over it, blacked housing ebay lights, blacked led tails, chrome/black bull bar, super gay cowl-ish hood, si/do pipes with 45 degrees out the back, and gay ass fender flares. Interior was just all black and leather, pretty cool looking red/silver/black cluster, then fgt spiders embroidered on the head rests. NOT at l worth the extra 12k they wanted for that package :nono:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Last edited:
That nnbs rcsb isn't bad, definitely has potential but that train wreck below it..umm I'm not sure what to say

A truck driver that works for my dad owns this thing. Finally snapped pics today. Try to count all the chrome stick on mods..

abupyzu3.jpg

hyrytypu.jpg

24s..
y9emuqy7.jpg

ysydudah.jpg

3a3e2yvy.jpg

egyreja8.jpg

sent from your HTC Rezound

Last edited: