Important!: Black DEPO or Clear Ebay projectors?

Black DEPO or eBay clear

• Black DEPO

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • eBay clear

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I got black i would get clear parking lights then open them up and just paint the outer edges flat black to match the headlights

it needs clear to break up all the black, i dont think just the parking lights would do that

I know what you mean it would be a lot of black. Main reason the DEPO's are a contender is the price point and the fact that they can be here in two days with amazon.

I'm with Conner, go with clears to break up the black. Especially since you have esky handles and bright wheels and chrome bumpers. Will tie in the chrome/black scheme nicely IMO

Yeah tahst very true Ive been looking at pics of the blacks on all black denali's just seems like too much. Next set of wheels are gonna be chrome too so might as well keep going

Just say no to the black lights. They may look alright in the ad, but the look cheap on vehicles imo. Cleared nali's will be great.

Not to throw a wrench in your decision making. But why not retro fit with some quality projectors and blackhouse them?

Just say no to the black lights. They may look alright in the ad, but the look cheap on vehicles imo. Cleared nali's will be great.

03-06 Silverado are OEM black housing, Harley headlights in fords, Maxh....I liked my black headlights in the sierra, and will like black denalis without the gay ass amber. Granted, it was a light color and contrasted well.

:read:

IMG_20130403_102209_404_zps34044a74.jpg

**EDIT**

If you want black Denail's when you clean the OEM one's I just hit it with some 400 and then masked it and painted flat black.

Last edited:
Not so much a fan of chevymans, I want to paint the amber to darken it up but the chrome still show thru the clear spots of the reflector to make it look more balanced.

I never liked black nali lights. They don't look good at all to meh :shrug: cleared for sure!

sent from your HTC Rezound

What these fgts said.

Not to throw a wrench in your decision making. But why not retro fit with some quality projectors and blackhouse them?

Or do clear denalis and retro the morimito projectors in them with the adapter plates that this fgt sells vvvv.

:read:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/kuhlracer37/IMG_20130403_102209_404_zps34044a74.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

This. ^^^^

[QUOTE="slicksierra, post: 149780"]It's decided I must be like ginger. Maybe then he will finally love me[/QUOTE]

DO IT!