For Sale: Billet Stainless Antennas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love mine! Jared does some nice work!

307389_10200509558999962_789266183_n.jpg

uh, yeah, I'm gonna need you to make more license plate spikes. The set I got in won't work. They want $6 a piece for the ones that will work. Pffft, I paid $3 shipped for these

Sorry guys. Those spikes I had made by a friend on a machine that I don't have access to. It would take way too long to make them on the machine I use for the antennas

Sorry guys. Those spikes I had made by a friend on a machine that I don't have access to. It would take way too long to make them on the machine I use for the antennas

I wish my job would let me use are machines, can only use them if making parts for the company. But i did stick my antenna in a drill chuck and put in the spindle(Haas mill) and hit it with some scotch bright/sandpaper. Shiny again now lol

I wish my job would let me use are machines, can only use them if making parts for the company. But i did stick my antenna in a drill chuck and put in the spindle(Haas mill) and hit it with some scotch bright/sandpaper. Shiny again now lol

It got dull? Usually when I polish them they stay the same, mines been the same shine for 8 years now

thats my issue, don't know whether to go polished or not. might do it in like a brushed finish, that might look cool.

i feel yours would look good either way though, polished would tie in with the grille and black/red would go with the rest of the truck

yeah lol. been my problem throughout owning this truck. could always get polished and when i colormatch sand it down and paint it.

If you aren't sure whether you want it polished or painted, order it polished since I have the equipment to really polish the hell out of stainless and if you don't like it you can always brush them with scotch brite for the brushed look or sand them to paint them.

Status
Not open for further replies.