Billet Polished Antenna

I'll have to see if I can find a buffer or a wheel for my drill on the cheap so I can polish them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'd say aluminum, but are you going to be tapping them for both styles, or the 6mm or 7mm only?

I can tap for different ones. If this one works out, I will start a for sale thread on them with all of the specs on there.

somebody get ahold of jared and see if he'll sell plans/specs to Dean.

You'd make decent cash dude, I know Jared had to stop because it got overwhelming.

somebody get ahold of jared and see if he'll sell plans/specs to Dean.

You'd make decent cash dude, I know Jared had to stop because it got overwhelming.

Shouldn't need specs or prints from Jared. Working on a price for them today. Of all goes well, I'll get the stock ordered and maybe have it done by the end of the week.

Going to get material ordered soon and get started. I'm going to make both sizes for him.

Sounds like quite a bit of interest in these. Only thing holding me back at the moment is having no good way to buff these. Going to make a trip to harbor freight and look at a cheap one they have.

Our purchasing person isn't here today so it will be tomorrow until I can get stock ordered.

You will be overwhelmed with the demand of these things. Everyone wants them. And the original maker hasn't done the in a few months. Make sure you have a good amount of free time

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore