Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Want, badly.

1998 Chevrolet c1500 short bed. Bagged. 20's. clean

01313_8zaCMSzodKG_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_dZeh2nRGDAH_600x450.jpg

If I bought this, at least I wouldn't have to worry about buying a lowering kit/lift kit and then running out of ambition and selling it and the truck.

:cheeky:

Sent the guy an e-mail and got some more photos.

What's the front setup look like to you guys? Stock arms, drop spindles, and cups?

I need Brett in here, I know very little about bag setups.

Last edited:
Talk him down to 5 and pick it up. Worse case scenario; you turn it around and sell it to one of the bazillion members on here that want it already ahahah

its a 2 link, which is an ok setup, not something to DD but your not gonna DD it.

front is stock a arms, spindles, and cups, doesnt look like it was a hack job, some tubs in the front and it would make a good weekend cruiser, and if you want to work on it, you can upgrade the rear setup.

its a 2 link, which is an ok setup, not something to DD but your not gonna DD it.

front is stock a arms, spindles, and cups, doesnt look like it was a hack job, some tubs in the front and it would make a good weekend cruiser, and if you want to work on it, you can upgrade the rear setup.

That's exactly what I was thinking. For a project, I think it would make an awesome truck to start out with. I think I'd want to switch the front setup and then eventually the rear. Maybe MMW budget arms up front or something. And eventually some billets.