back in a car and some bags

bagged00

Mar 21, 2012
well traded the truck sunday picked up a 04 audi a4 quattro. 1.8 turbo. i must say this little fucker is fun. black leather, heated seats automatic up and down windows, 6 spd. i like it. heres a list of the mods
k04 turbo(bigger turbo), tune, bigger injectors, apr turbo inlet pipe, forged blow off, apr snub mount, front mount intercooler, test pipe, magnalflow car back exhaust, koni coilovers, 18" R8 replica wheels. im really wondering if i could put some spacers on the wheels, lower it a little more and get some camber on all 4 corners. considering painting the charcoal grey also.

on to the pics
DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0628.jpg

so one may wonder where the bags are. along with the trade i got a 1994 gmc jimmy. bagged etc. ill let the pics do the talking. btw it was featured in minitrucking in 2010
plans for this are a obs yukon/sierra front end. i really wanna make it look like a miniture 2door yukon. paint it black and put some centerline smooothies on it.
1994 GMC Jimmy - Custom GMC Trucks - Mini Truckin' Magazine

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

Truck looked good but def can't say I wouldn't have traded either. Congrats man :shake:

^lol for my truck not for yours. i payed 7500 for the truck and about 4k in mods so i was about 11500 in truck. with this trade, i think i broke even at minimum.

we picked it up and south carolina bryant. in laurens. duno if your familiar with that. on the way home the audi was getting 31mpg :D

nice trade and nice car!
cant wait for the build on the truck

Yep. Probably passed by my exit, but funny, my phone didn't ring!
i took nothing but backroads 221 i think?? not to mention my phone is fucked. i cant text or anything. the main screen is nothing but black lol.
Ryan u change vehicles like you change underwear
smiggs, while i do change vehicles alot it would be gross if i changed underwear as often as cars. however i think this makes number 14 since i been 16, im about to be 24.
nice trade and nice car!
cant wait for the build on the truck
thank ya sir
holy fuck that jimmy looks clean! bd it NOW
i duno if itll get bd. prolly not as i dunno how to do that. obviously it needs a traditional bd. i wouldnt mind selling it, buying a rcsb obs and bagging on smoothies. lol. i love smoothies on square body trucks.

nah, that was part of the trade. plus i needed to get shit outta the garage. i had 2 sets of wheels and tires, and 1 full set of tires lol.

that bag set up is weird. i think its a 4 link. its got 2 lower bars, and 2 uppers. the bags on the lower bars but the lower bars arent straight. the bag sits flat underneath the frame which is why i think the bags arent straight. the lower bars have a bar that runs from one side of teh truck to another, not a pan hard. the upper bars are short and dont really form a triangle i dont feel. i tried to get some pics under it. even with it lifted all the way up i could get any decent pics. ill try to get interior pics morrow.

that right there is the EXACT truck that made me fall in love with obs and smoothies. even my fiance loves that look. he ended up selling that truck for like 7500 or something.