Important!: Atenna problems...

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I went to remove my stock antenna today to get ready for my billet and the whole thing pulled out threads and all.. this is what was in my hand what should I do or can I do whats wrong I sure hope its not broke bad.

vaqeqere.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Can't help it, site wouldn't let me upload then said server error... :eek:hbrettttt: lol

se7e7epa.jpg

taje8u4e.jpg

arymute2.jpg

My problem is that the antenna was already loose feeling when I went to unscrew it and then it just pulled straight out. That base part with the point thing cane out with antenna then it unscrewed from OEM antenna and is what my new one will screw onto... I dont know what to do. Cause if I pop it back in what keeps someone from just snatching it out. Really hope I dont have to get new antenna base I know what I job that all is....

I got it fixed last nite, that piece snapped back into the base and will jot come out now :dontknow: but anyway can't take antenna off again unless screwed off. I have my shorty black antenna on until I ship billet out for powder which I lost address for place so need to get that again lol...

How much is a esky hidden antenna cause this billet 5" doesn't have the best reception?

if u have to ask...
im just going to shit can my antenna all together i did the hidden under the hood thing but i never listen to radio so idk just think im going to ditch it

I got my panel cheap but I don't remember the price. I'm gonna have to get a factory one when the I get billet antenna. Don't care if I get good reception, I don't ever listen to the radio.

Enviado desde my mexi house

I think both of you are confused about what im taking about... I want whatever piece it is the eskys use for a antenna thats hidden to still get good reception. My billet isnt bad bad but enough I want better, and I listen to the radio a lot now that my ipod interface cable has stopped working atm.

That's what I thought u wanted
I was just mentioning the under hood thing because I never listen to my radio at all and don't need an antenna and I wouldn't spend the money on an esky one

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

I believe what he is saying is..since eskys have a smooth cowl, the antenna has to be somewhere and he is wanting the same antenna setup as eskys have