Anyone run lionhart tires?

Slammed01

May 12, 2013
Looking to get some new 265/35/22s, put approx 8,000 miles on my truck the last 8 years. 5-6 year old Hankooks I sold were like brand new. I can get lionhart a for $500 mounted balanced...how do you like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are Chinese knock-offs. The regulations are not equal to large companies like Toyo. Buyer beware, I wouldn't personally. I think I paid $700 for my Falken Ziex ST/Z05

Last edited:
I run cheap Delintes in 265/35/22 because I rub like a mofo and like to burnouts and shit. Not a single complain about them so far. I think I paid 480 mounted and balanced

buy cheap tires, do cool shit. yolo

Imma be ordering some delinte soon for the front because #stancenation #cambergang truck eats through tires lol

Shop told me they had nexen crack and no issues with lionhart. Ugh lol said both imported...idk what to do. Lionhart $500 and nexen $600

Your biggest concern wont be wear, it will be the tire falling apart. I would suggest a much higher quality tire that wont separate from sitting around. FYI I have 2 sets(8 tires) of Falken ST's fall apart internally.

RCSB gmc has Pirellis, CCSB still has falkens, they warrantied. Also warrantied the 24" set that fell apart. I use to use falkens cause of the amount of burnouts, but not anymore. I'll just bite the bullet and use the higher end tires for burnouts

The 24" falkens failed the in the exact same manor as mine, and that tahoe couldn't spin that tire if its life depended on it. The tires were shaking badly, I dismounted them the the inner liner was bubbled and separating around probably 3/4 of the tire. Tahoe did the same thing about 1 month later.

Both sets of tires were purchased the same year, so id imagine just a manufacturing error. But there also not quiet tires by any stretch, so i'll take a hard pass from hear on

Good to know! Got me nexens at a sweet deal l, cheaper than I was going to get lionharts for.
de36bb341d5cf1d5181ff5161a9ec18c.jpg