Another Ginger from West Monroe, La

Coop

Apr 27, 2014
West Monroe La
My name is Cooper O'Briant (17) from West Monroe i blame Alex Best for talking me into this 07 silverado classic 86,000 miles stock other than true dual straights (i know, I'm a redneck hate me.), and a pioneer avh-1600dvd head unit. Soon to come color match all led/hid everything and not sure about wether to lift or just level with 33's on 20's of choice
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/cooper_obriant9/media/IMG_0444_zps807ec480.jpg.html]
first truck, 96 gmc sierra bought before i was born one owner has 97,000 original miles

but i totaled it 2 months ago i was going around a turn coming home from school while it was raining when it started to slide i over corrected and spun it around backward and flew off the road into a tree backwards

A week later my parents surprised me with this after i got home from work they only got me truck zoo quick because i work everyday after school and needed transportation, but needless to save a was extremely happy

tuck has manual windows and locks but with 82,000 miles on the odometer when i got it (currently 86k) and a spotless interior i couldn't complain

2 days later i had to put true duals straights with 5" tips on. I know, hate me. but i couldn't stand the work truck look of the tailgate
so i got the eraser wheel and cleaned up.
i know its far from custom but it has a long way to go soon i want to color match, clear headlights convert everything to HIDs/LEDs, remove pinstripe and 4x4 stickers, and eventually change wheel and tire setup

Welcome from Shreveport. Nice slate to start with :shake: like you said, not a fan of exhaust tho lol

We're taking over :success:
Welcome! Good looking truck to start with for sure. Yeah you'll catch alot of flack for the exhaust but fuck it, alotta people go through that stage. I had the same with 5" rolled tips on mine for a while, you'll eventually grow to hate it. Ask me how I know :rofl:

hi welcome from Canada :canuck: nice truck !!!! good start ....if you got rolled tips and made them angle down more but tucked up further i wouldn't mind the dual exhaust but its pretty bad right now

Welcome from NJ. That's pretty cool of your folks to do that for you. Plans sound good.

2 days later i had to put true duals straights with 5" tips on. I know, hate me. but i couldn't stand the work truck look of the tailgate
so i got the eraser wheel and cleaned up.
i know its far from custom but it has a long way to go soon i want to color match, clear headlights convert everything to HIDs/LEDs, remove pinstripe and 4x4 stickers, and eventually change wheel and tire setup

I thought Tyler said you were going to lift it soon? What's your plans on that.

hi welcome from Canada :canuck: nice truck !!!! good start ....if you got rolled tips and made them angle down more but tucked up further i wouldn't mind the dual exhaust but its pretty bad right now
yeh if i ever lift it ill definitely do a clean exhaust setup

We're taking over :success:
Welcome! Good looking truck to start with for sure. Yeah you'll catch alot of flack for the exhaust but fuck it, alotta people go through that stage. I had the same with 5" rolled tips on mine for a while, you'll eventually grow to hate it. Ask me how I know :rofl:

yeh ill definitely go for a cleaner exhaust setup if i ever lift or change wheels and tires