Aluminum Antennas

DeanH1290

Jan 20, 2014
Georgetown KY
These are available in two different styles, a Bullet and a Spike.
Both can be made with either a polished or unpolished/machined finish.
All antennas will be appx. 5 inches in length.

Pricing:
Polished Bullet - $35
Polished Spike - $35
Unpolished Bullet - $30
Unpolished Spike - $30

Thread sizes:
06 and older - 6mm x 1
07 and up - 7mm x 1

Example of polished bullet
4ybahyjy.jpg

To order, please fill out the attached order form.
If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.
If you would like a custom antenna, please message me.

Order Form Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29399658/Order Form.docx

Last edited:
I will be taking orders from now until thursday. I will complete all of the orders placed in that time frame before opening up for more orders.

your spike is going to be like I posted in the other thread correct? also do we determine length we want or are you only going to make one length? lastly, whats the threads for a nnbs?

1: Should be similar to what you posted.
2: Both will be appx. 5in long. (I'll add this to OP)
3: My 2011 silvy has a 7mm x 1 thread, but I don't know if that is the same for all nnbs trucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

sent you my order form :shake: also may need to include if shipping is included in price or not, and when money would need to be sent

Whoops, forgot the part on shipping. Good catch. Payment details will be sent to each individual after I process the orders.

:imo: should fit in the baby flat rate box no problem, jared fit a set of HIDs in there so spike/bullet should def fit

I'll have to look into that. Haven't had a chance to look at different shipping options yet.

I shipped one out to dakota in the bubble wrap envelope things. Was pretty cheap only a few bucks

I will be making these to fit different trucks. There is a spot on the order form where you specify the thread size your vehicle has. If you are unsure of thread size, you can take your antenna into Lowes or home depot and check them with a bolt. Most threads should be metric.

You should add the years/thread to the op I think someone mentioned a few

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

You should add the years/thread to the op I think someone mentioned a few

This. Figure out obs, nbs (6mm x1?) and nnbs (7mm x1?) and put in the OP. It'll save a lot of confusion and bullshit.

Also try adding pics of each style in the op for reference once you make em imo

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

This. Figure out obs, nbs (6mm x1?) and nnbs (7mm x1?) and put in the OP. It'll save a lot of confusion and bullshit.

Also try adding pics of each style in the op for reference once you make em imo

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Planning on adding pics once some are made.

On the topic of the threads, if I have people check their vehicle before ordering, I can guarantee that it fits. Some of the different years have different threads and I don't have access to the vehicles.

Not trying to be smart, but would it be worth the couple minutes to check the threads or have to send stuff back and forth until it fits correctly?

honestly could send in a regular envelope with a stamp they are so small, but shouldn't cost more than $5 I'd say to ship one