A few updated pics

No it was 2 spots that did not have curb for some reason that why i parked in one of them.

Ya, I saw the two curbless spots; the picture I quoted looked like you aired out over the curb and your truck nommed it up. Thought it was funny.

Clean truck regardless. I'd be more than happy to drive.

Looks good. Next plans? Also clear your messages!

I am doing away with the panhard and getting a watts link, should be getting some Brandywine color flames on it this time when I get home, and still undecided on what wheels i am going to get, really want some billets but since it is my DD I would be pissed if i paid all that money for them then bent one so I just got to decide and just order it and then let the wife be pissed at me. Messages Cleared also

I am doing away with the panhard and getting a watts link, should be getting some Brandywine color flames on it this time when I get home, and still undecided on what wheels i am going to get, really want some billets but since it is my DD I would be pissed if i paid all that money for them then bent one so I just got to decide and just order it and then let the wife be pissed at me. Messages Cleared also

Yeah, as much as I love billets, if I didn't have a damn good size tire on it, I wouldn't daily them. Only reason mine does have billets. I am so undecided on my paint it's not even funny. I have a rough idea of what I want but we will see.

Yeah, as much as I love billets, if I didn't have a damn good size tire on it, I wouldn't daily them. Only reason mine does have billets. I am so undecided on my paint it's not even funny. I have a rough idea of what I want but we will see.

Yeah it took me forever to decide on what color and what style of flames I wanted. I was throwing blue, green, etc then I saw this pic and was like yep that is it.
The wife said she was going to get me a sticker to put on it that says Never Satisfied lol.