2wd 72 bronco build

I was not happy with the frame. I decided that I am just going to build a new one without using the s10 clip. I had fitment issues and this will fix that. I bought a mustang ii crossmember and will use the Mustang ii suspension in front. This should make life a lot easier.
cacdff87d18a4abd698d84414d42e7ba.jpg

I got some brackets in for other areas yesterday along with some mtb stuff

7d4105e1530c5aabe11d875e0d3ad03c.jpg

Also I picked up some new stock heads for the lm7 since mine have some issues. These were also cheap

39a25ef742c5721a8a78d7aea7647d10.jpg

I don't update here that much but if anyone cares I update ig often. Go_medium if you like cat pictures

Mustang II suspension should be fine, just make sure u get good arms and spindles....all the components are tiny and easy to work with :cute: did want M2 front end on my f100 but having a 460 under the hood wouldve foked it up asap.

Mustang II suspension should be fine, just make sure u get good arms and spindles....all the components are tiny and easy to work with :cute: did want M2 front end on my f100 but having a 460 under the hood wouldve foked it up asap.
I have spindles already from another project years back. I just need the arms. It should be under 4k lbs I am shooting more for the 3600 to 3800 mark. I am picking up some steel this weekend hopefully.

Picked up the steel yesterday and started cutting it to size. I hope to have all the pieces cut to size. I am waiting for my a arms and some bushings for motor mount. I doubt I will get things taced into place today but once cutting is done it moves a lot faster

Bandsaw blade is due for changing and I don't have another one so I am calling it for the day. New one will be here Tuesday. I have 8 more cuts and each frame rail will be done.

Thanks

I tacked in the mount for the 2 link and slid the axle in there.
d354101cbb29f043d01f02ce1dc4f34f.jpg

I will be 2" from laying out completely which is what I want. It's more conservative and plus I live in Wisconsin we are not know for our roads. And my driveway has a nice hill to it

May have to bring the body back in sooner than I thought to get it mocked up. I still have to figure out the direction I want to go on the seats

I love how much this has come along and that you decided on a full frame. Gonna be so sick.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I am glad I went this route too. It's more work but actually not that expensive to do. I am only about $700 into the frame and front suspension. I still need to buy the rack but I have most of the other suspension. And I need a custom fuel cell made

Thanks. I am glad I went this route too. It's more work but actually not that expensive to do. I am only about $700 into the frame and front suspension. I still need to buy the rack but I have most of the other suspension. And I need a custom fuel cell made

That's awesome

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk