2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

i actually thought about the chevy z71 18's on some 33's.. but i cant clear 18's with my fts ucas.. id need 1/4" spacers to just get them out enough, which isnt a big deal but i just really wanted to get away from spacers all together. figured stock 20's and some 295/55R20 toyo at2's would be perect..

I'm already trying to figure out what you're gonna want after stock 20s cause we know that won't last long :trolldance: :deskpalm:

Sent from Tapashit

I'm already trying to figure out what you're gonna want after stock 20s cause we know that won't last long :trolldance: :deskpalm:

Sent from Tapashit

It'll be a new truck next :bishplz:

:secret:

Get a set of the oe 20"s and run the 295 at2's

'Tis what I think will be best.. Just trying to find the right one for me lol 80% going with the stocks like I had.

Sent from Tapashit

ezu5yzah.jpg

Out of those I vote these

Sent from Tapashit

he wised up and realized he was paying to much for your wheels.

He's a dumb highschool kid lol he has a 5" rcx on a white nnbs ccsb gmc. He's worried how'd it look. If he doesn't get me the money today like discussed I'm not selling at all.

Sent from Tapashit

why don't you drop the price some since you are trying to double your money. $1600 for just wheels that will look so so on a lifted setup? I would say fugg that too

why don't you drop the price some since you are trying to double your money. $1600 for just wheels that will look so so on a lifted setup? I would say fugg that too

He'd buy the entire setup for 2500

Sent from my fuckin iPad