2013 LML CCSB Build

needs less chrome id paint everything and leave the inserts looks good tho, im diggin that diesul badge

Truck looks great! That hood looks x32179879874654 times better with the plastic pieces painted.

Alright guys, haven't been on here in awhile and figured I'd update it. I've done a few more mods since the last time.

Polished my drive shaft

Products used..just 100 grit sanding block and Mother's aluminum polish. Definitely not show quality but certainly better than before.

Got the LED bug and ordered several little LED's to change things up a bit. Fun little mods to do.

3157 LED Reverse Lights from Longshot Lighting

Stock vs. Longshot LED

Installed

Truck looks awesome dude! I'm actually digging all the chrome too, it's alot but you're pulling it off really well. The only thing I'd try to do is colormatch the top pad part of the bumper. Haven't seen anybody do that yet.

One question tho, I've noticed that box hanging off the passenger frame rail under the pass door on alotta trucks but now it's gone on yours. What is/was it? DEF tank?

Here is how it sits today. I ended up with a set of 33x12.50r20 Toyo MT's...long story. But definitely a different look until it's time to lift.

And I think I know the wheels I want now when I'm ready to lift. Leaning toward Hostile Havoc 22x14 wheels in chrome, probably wrapped around 325/50r22 Trail Grapps

Truck looks awesome dude! I'm actually digging all the chrome too, it's alot but you're pulling it off really well. The only thing I'd try to do is colormatch the top pad part of the bumper. Haven't seen anybody do that yet.

One question tho, I've noticed that box hanging off the passenger frame rail under the pass door on alotta trucks but now it's gone on yours. What is/was it? DEF tank?

Thanks bud, and I've only seen one person actually paint the top pad and leave the middle chrome. May do that eventually. But yes you are correct, I have yanked all of that out by now. Don't even have the filler neck to pour in DEF fluid anymore.

Thanks bud, and I've only seen one person actually paint the top pad and leave the middle chrome. May do that eventually. But yes you are correct, I have yanked all of that out by now. Don't even have the filler neck to pour in DEF fluid anymore.

:shake: You would think GM could put that big ole tank in a better spot, not that car guys would keep that crap on the truck anyway ha.

The only thing I'd try to do is colormatch the top pad part of the bumper. Haven't seen anybody do that yet.

Colton has had his that way awhile lol,...truck is coming along nicely man :shake:

Colton has had his that way awhile lol,...truck is coming along nicely man :shake:

Say what? *goes to look*

**I'm freakin dumb. For some reason I have totally overlooked that the last few times I've seen his truck :facepalm: lol

Last edited:
Same I gotta get V-LEDS and get rid of the eBay 6k that are like 8K lol. Austin, can you notice a difference between the V-leds 5 and 6K?

Oh really??
http://customgm.com/under-construction/824-my-11-ccsb-16.html

EDIT: Just saw Chris' post