2013 LML CCSB Build

tyler1bo

May 4, 2013
Arab, AL
Got a little bored today so I figured I'd start a build thread here too ;)

Not many mods as of now, but have plans for much much more.

Stock pics..

I am going to try to make this thread much more condensed than my thread from GMFS..hopefully less digging for pics.

From there I started the build with a little small mods..

Duramax Diesel Door badges from eBay

And 20% tint on front two windows with 5" brow on windshield. Also a little debadging of the tailgate.

Clean pic!

Then began the tearing down of all the factory textured plastics for colormatching.

-Front valence
-Hood Cowls
-Tow mirrors
-Tailgate cap
-Rear bumper plastics
-Tailgate Handle/Bezel
-Bowtie

Damn, do they have enough holes under the tailgate caps on these trucks?

Looks good man!

Little goodie arrived while colormatching was being done.

Colormatching complete :D And for anyone wanting to know, the truck is Graystone Metallic

Finished product, all pieces finally reassembled.

Colormatching really changed the whole look of the truck. Couldn't be any happier with how it turned out.

Thanks guys! Really means alot. It's been too long since I've modded. So I'm itching to get the ball rolling again..Anyways! Where was I?

Next was the installation of exhaust and mini maxx, which was a more daunting task than I thought it was going to be. DPF weighs a metric TON!

Finally got the bedliner put in..was gonna do a spray in Linex, but just ended up with GM lay-in.

And here's a link to the exhaust vid (it's not very good, but it's a little simple walkaround with exhaust note).

2013 Chevy 2500HD LML Straight Piped - YouTube

Next came a few more goodies :up:

S&B CAI w/ Dry Filter

All Sales Manufacturing 9" Big Stick Polished antenna to replace the ugly factory one.

Cleared heads (compliments of FASTWS6TA, I think that's his member name on GMFS)

Love everything but the front bumper and grille inserts. Otherwise I love it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Everybody's been telling me to colormatch it, but I left it chrome for the theme I have going. But I may do it later anyways.

Such a sick color to have matched, Im with James on the top half color matched. You should look into some rear wheel well liners too. I wish they made them for NBS trucks