Push Button 4x4
Fully loaded HEATED leather interior with front bucket seats
Bose stereo
Power fold mirrors
Keyless entry
Steering wheel controls
Digital controls for AC

Options and Mods
Rough Country leveling kit (with all new shocks)
295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (20% tread left)
Dynomax Race bullet dumped over the axle with 6" tip
Custom PCM tune
Husky Liners front and rear
Spray-in Bed Liner
Front windows tinted to match factory rear tint
2003 Silverado Tail lights (all red so that they match the truck better)

I am looking to sell the truck in order to get into a Suburban or Expedition EL in order to have more room for the kids and such while taking out of town trips, so unless it is a trade for one of those I am more than likely not interested, but if you have a trade to offer let me know...worst I can do is say no. I love the truck and it definitely sounds and looks great, but time to look more to the family instead of me having my truck.

There are some scratches on the bed sides from the truck being used, but it is nothing that a good detail and buff couldn't fit. Just wanted to be up front about it. There is also a small tear in the rear seat. It is about 1" long and it right beside where my sons carseat sits in the middle of the back seat. It was there when I bought the truck, and hasn't changed since I have owned it. I have included a picture so you can see the spot I am talking about.

KBB on the truck is right at 16250 and I don't expect to get full KBB price, but I do expect it to be somewhat close to it. So with that said price is somewhat negotiable, but lets be reasonable.

If you want more pictures just let me know and I can send them and I DO NOT need any help selling this truck

Asking $15,500

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

Interior
1324429633695.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Last edited:
Try to take a road trip with two or more kids for a week or so. Good luck trying to fit all the crap that needs to come along inside a Tahoe without using a roof carrier.

Try to take a road trip with two or more kids for a week or so. Good luck trying to fit all the crap that needs to come along inside a Tahoe without using a roof carrier.
that is the wifes thoughts...we already have two kids and before long they are going to want to have friends go places with us and such...makes so much more sense to be able to make long trips out of town with a truck full of people and their cargo

I'm sad to see it go. But a burb is def what y'all need, just say no to an expedition. My mom has a burb and it's def been awesome to have. It's just my mom, dad, me and my bro but we almost always fill it up on a long trip. Plus they're better on gas than expeditions in my experience. Small drop, GMC or Silvy LTZ 20s, tint, and exhaust and call it good :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.