2004 Yukon Denali

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Well I know some of yall knew I sold my truck and was looking for a new ride. Well I got a deal on this Denali that I just couldn't pass up. Other than drinking gas, I love the thing. It is a blast to drive and it is a great choice for carrying the kids and wifey around. Here are the pictures:

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMG_6651.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

Mods are as followings:
Tint, Tune, Intake, Exhaust, slight lower, debadge

BTW how much different will the exhaust note be from the 6.0? I want to do something to the exhaust but am not sure what muffler to get because I would imagine that the 6.0 would be lower with the same muffler as a 5.3?

Also where is everyone ordering their HIDS from now and what is a good place to get the clear parking lights for the front? I figure ebay for the parking lights, but I would like to find some that are more of the OEM look instead of the Euro look

I know most people bash flowmaster but my friend just put a delta 44 on his Denali 6.0 and its amazing. It has a very low rumble. Great tone.

i haz 2nd ones, couldn't find my vendor from 09' but mine look like those. least ricey ones IMO

if your not gonna clear the denalis, i'd just get ones with only a little bit of amber in the corner. like jared's are in his sig. looking at /\ sig i think it looks weird to have clear corners and amber still in the headlight.

my $.02